Drugs and Alcohol Advice
Stockton Recovery Services
Stockton Recovery Service is a support service for individuals over 18 years old who are affected by drug and alcohol use.
• confidential advice and information
• open access (no appointment needed)
• strength based assessment of need and goal setting
• dedicated recovery worker
• dedicated peer mentor
• harm reduction and needle exchange
• one-to-one key working sessions
Click Here for more information.
Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking.
Telephone: 0800 917 7650
If you’re worried about your own or someone else’s drinking, you can call this free helpline, in complete confidence.
Telephone: 0300 123 1110